Thứ Hai, 31 tháng 12, 2012

Vive la Revolution! Le Petit Jeu De Lenormand



Vive la Revolution! Le Petit Jeu De Lenormand










From The Lenormand Revolution by Carrie Paris and Roz Foster http://lenormandrevolution.com/

I have been working with The Lenormand Revolution for about a month and I have received intriguing messages from the deck.  Yesterday, I came across my first question and spread in my journal.  Although I have many decks and different relationships with each one, my question to the Revolution deck was:  What type of relationship will we establish together?

Above is a picture of my spread and below are the card descriptions:

6 Les Nuages/Clouds-King of Clubs

26 Le Livre/Book-10 of Diamonds

33 La Cle’/Key-8 of Diamonds

29 La Dame/Lady-Ace of Spades

18 Le Chien/Dog-10 of Hearts


Clouds, Book, Key, Lady, Dog – My message from the cards:  To situations that need clarity, this deck is the key that becomes the lady’s loyal confidant and friend.

The Essence card for this mini-reading is 13 L’Enfant/Child-Jack of Spades.  All my decks are like my children.  Each bring their own gifts and blessings and are unique unto themselves.

“The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.” -Albert Einstein

Blessings,

Maggie

“Children tell stories, but in their tales are enfolded many a mystery and moral lesson. Though they may relate many ridiculous things, keep looking in those ruined places for a treasure.”  Rumi

 maggiemoontarot.com


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét