Chủ Nhật, 6 tháng 1, 2013

Inspiration For Life's Journey












"Inspiration For Life's Journey"



As human beings, if we truly want to make the most of our lives, it is essential to be inspired. “Inspiration is a potent fuel that kindles the light of our existence”. Inspiration empowers our mind, body and emotions and fortunately for us, it can be accessed in many different ways.

"Inspiration For Life's Journey" is my heartfelt offering, and one that I hope will make a very positive contribution in your life.

The book is printed on gloss paper and consists of over 380 inspiring messages, symbolic poems and many full colour poetry and artwork pages.

The visionary artwork contained in the book is from Teka Luttrell of the Soul Connection Network, and also Belinda Emerson. It is an honour to feature their amazing artwork within the project, and I am very grateful for their involvement.

I would like to dedicate this project to Jack and Jean Simmons, Jason Harms, my parents (Jenny and Colin), my Brother and Sister (Tony and Belinda), my beautiful Niece’s and Nephew’s (Leila, Callum, Savannah, Indigo and Jonah), to the students and families of the Integrated Martial Arts/Development Academy.

And also a special thanks to Maridol for her heartfelt wisdom and kindness, and to all of my kindred friends who are sharing with me upon this path of experience, self-development and learning.

Thank you all for Being a very special inspiration in my life.

With infinite gratitude and love eternal…

~ Michael Green

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét